Everyone is aware of what an insurance coverage company web site is, however extra granular insurance coverage company net advertising and marketing phrases equivalent to microsites, minisites, touchdown pages and squeeze pages could also be considerably of a thriller to many brokers and brokers. What’s the distinction between these, and why are they an necessary facet of your insurance coverage company advertising and marketing?
Let’s start with a quick definition of every:
- Microsite: A microsite, which is also referred to as a touchdown web page, minisite or weblet, is an Internet net design time period often referring to a person net web page. Examples of this is perhaps an internet web page devoted to Auto Insurance, Home Owners Insurance, Condo Insurance or Errors & Omissions.
- Minisite: A minisite is a small and targeted web site devoted to a particular subject. Most minisites comprise just some pages, although pragmatically they’ll have as few as one webpage or as many as 20. They are usually a subset of a bigger web site. For instance, the XYZ Insurance Agency web site might need 30 pages of content material, and have two minsites, one among these devoted to Transportation Company Insurance (Trucking Insurance Leads), the opposite devoted to Benefits and Compliance (Group Benefits Leads).
- Landing Page: A touchdown web page is a single net web page that’s rendered when a person clicks on a search consequence, on-line commercial, social media hyperlink, and so forth. The touchdown web page is usually lead or gross sales oriented, displaying content material straight associated to the commercial, search consequence or social media hyperlink. An instance of a touchdown web page is perhaps Florida Yacht Insurance or Professional Liability Insurance for Engineers.
- Squeeze Page: Squeeze pages are touchdown pages created and designed to seize leads, to extend subscriptions (to newsletters for instance), or registration for an occasion (webinars/seminars), and so forth. Examples of a Squeeze Page embrace: Territory Exclusive Insurance Lead Generation Webinar, or PPACA Compliance Newsletter Subscription.
- Weblet: Weblets, a time period credited to NASA origin, is much like a minisite or microsite, although there are just a few key variations. It is usually maintained by a single particular person. It usually supplies content material which may be downloaded. Weblets are sometimes created to help non-technical individuals to assist publish skilled wanting net content material with out having to know something about programming.
All of those phrases are relevant to insurance coverage company web sites and insurance coverage company net advertising and marketing. They are particular instruments purposed to drive site visitors, generate inbound leads, and improve subscription and/or occasion attendance. They are additionally used to convey subject material experience and credibility. If you might be an agent or dealer in search of to increase attain and drive extra certified inbound leads, microsites, minisites, touchdown pages and squeeze pages ought to turn into a part of your vocabulary.